Thursday 14 December 2017

Undefined Love

Hidden emotions of mine,always known to her.
Embraced me with love,emotions got stirred.
Felt the warmth and got space in the house of fur.
"I love you mumma", I whispered.

Always astonished,seeing that magical lady.
To fight for me,she is always ready.
My first crush,before my age of teddy.
Keeps me protected from all fiercing eddy.

Thinking about possibilities,taking her one sight.
Is she advanced version of Alice of Twilight?
Or got wand of Harry Potter in one magical night?
Troubled with my imagination,I chose to write.

Want to ask her,"What makes you beautiful?"
"From where you have got powers to rule?"
"Have you got cylinder of never ending fuel?"
"Or,an angel having human body for making me fool"?

I guess her as from 'Polyverse Supers' or 'Universe Decay'.
Want to wake up every morning by her ray.
Whatever I am, her moulding skill of clay.
I am wasting but she is busy nourishing my everyday.

....sangam

2 comments: