Thursday 22 February 2018

Someone

Exotic creations



Arrival at the time of dispersion.
Expectation and reality in the phase of separation.
An unexpected relation popped up in new version.
And became my gloomy life's diversion.

At first sight,he really seemed very tough.
But, I got the sweetest heart and nature's fluff.
He possess everything to be cute enough.
Waiting for arresting me with handcuff.

Stages of our friendship gave me humorous shock.
His attempts for fun always made me rock.
Inspite of options, I dont want him to open this lock.
Everything to be continued,without considering clock.

How far will we go?,don't want to know.
I am like Pasta and he is bottle of Oregano.
Visible in every aspect, I need not to show.
His one smile enough to make me glow.



...sangam


No comments:

Post a Comment